Feel free to kick off your shoes and read my "everyday" blog.
Blog addicts welcome.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The cool kids

c: constipated
o: over-weighted
o: out of style
l: loser

On bus #3:

Andrea talking to Caityln. Says to Preston: you are so stupid! (Andrea is black. Hope that offended you donkey!) Preston: Says the girl w/ blue beads in her hair!!  Adashia: (black also) Uh her hair is not blue uh it is brown uh scuuuuse me!! (she annoys me the most she is a new kid and she thinks she is all that) (plus Caitlyn goes to my chuch. Now even church is a nightmare!!) haha Aspen (my step sis) has Caitlyn's contact in her phone. We prank called her and said: This is 911 calling for caitlyn. She is required for juvenile detention. To make arrangements with us please return this call to: ------- Judge Brown.

She thought it was real!! we used a recorded voice accent also. I'll bet that probly doesn't even make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment