Feel free to kick off your shoes and read my "everyday" blog.
Blog addicts welcome.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Good evening idiots!! :)

Had pizza for dinner and then sneaked a few cookies......
Mom and Caden went to the sweetheart ball. I tried to sneak into the car but she caught me. We started talking and then she turned the radio on and Caden busted some moves! I went inside and watched Carson play his PSP for a while and then I came and got on my blog. And started typing. whew! I dont know this is just a random post. I was bored.  okay were gonna play charades. What am I?  8)       A: cool dude     What am I? <()       A: penguin   What am I? (^^^)     A:  shark      okay now back to the post:
And now I'm still typing. TOP SECRET: Murphy news is starting a contest on Jan 30th. Whoever wins gets a free stink bomb. deadline is Feb 10th. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment